Podol'nyy Nikolay Aleksandrovich, Doctor of juridical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of lawenforcement and execution proceedings, Middle Volga Institute (branch) of Russian University of Justice under the Ministry of justice of Russia (6 Fedoseenko street, Saransk, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Podol'naya Natal'ya Nikolaevna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of statistics, econometrics and information technologies in management, Ogarev Mordovia State University (68 Bolshevistskaya street, Saransk, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The fight against crime involves not only measures directly aimed at the detection, disclosure and investigation of crimes, but also measures that impede the development of factors contributing to this negative social phenomenon. These factors, in particular, include certain economic phenomena. But here it is necessary to understand which of these economic phenomena and in what relationship are with the dynamics of changes in crime. In particular, in what dependence there is dynamics of crime and level of passivity of the population. This is due to the goal that was set before the study, which is the basis of the proposed article-to analyze
the dynamics of crime and the level of economic passivity of the population. On the basis of this analysis, it is concluded that there is (or is not) a relationship between these phenomena.
Materials and methods. The set goals were achieved through the analysis of statistical data, the use of visual and descriptive method, logical methods. The use of these methods allowed us to draw the conclusions set forth in this article.
Results. The economic passivity of the population is seen as one of the significant factors affecting many aspects of social development. This consideration of economic passivity is done in conjunction with the dynamics of crime.
Conclusions. On the basis of the conducted research the conclusion is made about the existence of interdependence between the economic passivity of the population and the dynamics of crime.
crime, poverty, labor market, economically passive (inactive) population dynamics, correlation, analysis
1. Toktorbaeva K. A. Ekonomika [Economics]. 2011, no. 10, pp. 68–76.
2. Ishmuratova V. G. Problemy sovremennoy ekonomiki [Problems of modern economics]. 2011, no. 1, pp. 57–59.
3. Terekhova T. A. Teoriya i praktika servisa: ekonomika, sotsial'naya sfera, tekhnologii [Theory and practice of services: economics, social sphere, technologies]. 2017, no. 1 (31), pp. 22–28.
4. Andreeva I. A., Spiridonov S. P. Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskie yavleniya i protsessy [Socioeconomic phenomena and processes]. 2015, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 13–16.
5. Rabochaya sila, zanyatost' i bezrabotitsa v Rossii (po rezul'tatam vyborochnykh obsledovaniy rabochey sily). 2016: stat. sb. [Work force, employment and unemployment in Russia (by results of a selective research of work force)]. Rosstat. Moscow, 2016.
Available at: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/publications/catalog/doc_1139918584312
6. Danilenko L. N. Sotsiogumanitarnyy fon i faktory modernizatsionnykh protsessov i sozdaniya novoy ekonomiki v Rossii: monografiya [Sociohumanitarian background and factors of modernization and development of a new economy in Russia: monograph]. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2013, p. 22.
7. Klim A. M., Legenchenko N. A. Voprosy kriminologii, kriminalistiki i sudebnoy ekspertizy [Problems of criminology, criminalistics and forensic examination]. 2017, no. 1 (41), pp. 49–56.
8. Gladkiy V. V. Aktual'nye nauchnye issledovaniya v sovremennom mire [Topical scientific research in the modern world]. 2017, no. 6-6 (26), pp. 35–55.
9. Itogi vyborochnogo nablyudeniya «Ispol'zovanie sutochnogo fonda vremeni naseleniem » v 2014 godu [Reults of a selective research “Utilization of 24 hours a day by the population” in 2014]. Available at: http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/new_site/population/